- Accommodates standard-sized body (lens not attached) with room for extra accessories. Also accommodates small telephotos, pro-size batteries or pocket wizards.
- Every modular component can be locked on a belt to keep bag in place on any of our camera belts.
- Components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt. To rotate, place the white plastic tang behind the belt while attaching the component. Rotating the component prevents the weight of the equipment from creating a pressure point on the hip by being stationary for an extended time. Also, moving the component to a different place on the belt allows a photographer to assume a different position such as kneeling, bracing against a wall, or lying prone without damaging gear. If locking the component in position is preferred, slide the plastic tang down into the fabric loop on the belt or rail while attaching the component. This prevents the component from sliding along the belt.
- Smooth back finish on each modular component.
- Every modular component has a rain cover included in the bottom zippered pocket.
- Attaches to all Think Tank Photo belts and belt packs.
Change your batteries, teleconverters, small lenses, RF Transceivers, and other SLR items in this one easy-access slim bag. Large enough to accommodate a standard-size body without lens attached.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Slim bag profile, fits close to body
- Three removable dividers provide flexibility in the way you load the bag
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
All Gear Pouches include:
- Abrasion resistant YKK RC Fuse zippers
- Pockets for lens caps and accessories
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the Keep-It-Up shoulder strap (optional)
- Standard size body without lens attached, batteries, teleconverters, small lenses, RF Transceivers